New Sun Road is looking for a marketing intern to support marketing and sales efforts in our fast-growing global technology company.
Interns typically work 10-15 hours per week while they are enrolled in their program.
Up to three positions will be filled on a rolling basis, with extraordinary candidates slotted into a project for a global marketing campaign with a renowned global marketing firm. Get real-world experience in branding, voice-of-customer, customer segmentation, product marketing and more.
- Manage and organize company photography and video repository.
- Compose sales and marketing copy.
- Compose data sheet copy.
- Run and analyze marketing reports.
- Support social media efforts.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Demonstrable interest in sustainability, development, energy, technology, or related areas.
- Real world experience with current marketing techniques.
- Shadowing and training opportunity with marketing professionals.
- Working to develop campaign with well-known global marketing firm.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup with a rapidly expanding marketing department.
- This is internship comes with a small stipend as we know experience is important, and so is surviving in today’s economy.
Please reply with brief cover letter and CV.
Subject: Marketing Internships